My website (MizzHitZthaProducerBeats.com) is to promote music and instrumental beats and is not intended for piracy. Whatever the individual does with these files is under their discretion. Most files were included in promo copies intended to be distributed and can be found throughout the internet. Copyrights goes to all of the original owners and if you’d like any file removed just contact me and I’ll kindly do so.
If you like these instrumental beats, support the artist by purchasing their music.
Copyright – Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, see our DMCA takedown instructions.
MizzHitZthaProducer, the owner and operator of www.MizzHitZthaProducerBeats.com, takes the rights of intellectual property owners seriously, and complies as a service provider with all applicable provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
MizzhitZthaProducer enforces its policy barring the upload of infringing material onto www.MizzHitZthaProducerBeats.com. We respect the rights of copyright owners and we ask that you do the same.
- What is copyright? Copyright is the right of an author of a creative work to prevent others from using that work, including performing the work publicly, reproducing a work, or using it to create new mixes or mash ups (a form of derivative work).
- What types of materials are copyrighted? Copyright can cover almost any creative expression, including the notes and lyrics to a song (the underlying “musical work”) and a separate copyright in each sound recording of a musical work (or a portion thereof).
If you did not create a work and do not have the consent of the copyright holder to publish or use it, your use of that work may be unauthorized and you may be subject to liability for copyright infringement.
- What about fair use? The “fair use” doctrine is an affirmative defense to copyright infringement in the United States that allows the use of a work for certain limited purposes such as criticism, commentary, parody, news reporting, research, and teaching. Fair use is a complicated doctrine, and it is an open question whether a particular use of a copyrighted work constitutes fair use.
We offer the following links to various copyright law resources relating to the fair use doctrine for informational purposes only:
- U.S. Copyright Office – Fair Use
- Stanford University Libraries – Copyright & Fair Use
- Chilling Effects Clearinghouse – Copyright and Fair Use
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEYS AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COPYRIGHT FAQ IS FOR YOUR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FAQ IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. THIS FAQ MAY NOT COVER IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT AFFECT YOUR USE OF CONTENT. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAW OR YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR CONTENT.